Infrared5 is looking for an experienced Developer Evangelist to join our team to help grow our new product— Red5 Pro. The Developer Evangelist will help create exciting examples and presentations around the product to engage the Development Community in the value of the product. Infrared5 sees a future where the majority of mobile apps will include some form of live streaming.
- Present/Train for Red5 Pro Technology
- Host/Participate in Hack-a-thons for Red5 Pro tTechnology
- Create bBlog cContent on Red5 Pro
- Write and Organize Sample Code / Tutorials
- Organize and Manage Local Developer Events
- Collect Developer Feedback
- Work with User Groups to ensure they get adequate support
Requires a Strong Understanding of live Streaming, Media Server Development with at least expertise in two of the following: WebRTC, Red5, iOS and Android development.
- Public Speaking Experience
- Strong Technical Writing Skills
- Previous Technical Community Involvement (including OpenSource contributions)
- Willingness to Travel
If interested, please send a resume, your GitHub profile, writing examples (tutorials or blog posts), videos of you presenting and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.